March 16, 2009

AdSense Makes Sense :p

Finally, the AdSense is now on my blog. :)
What's AdSense anyway?
Well, AdSense is an advertisement run by Google and is put on our website. In order to get AdSense on our website, we have to "apply" to Google to get AdSense's code. Once our application is approved by Google, it will give us the HTML code of the AdSense, so that we can attach the ad on our website. In other way, we can say that we monetize our website by providing media for Google to put its advertisement.
As far as I know, there are 3 basic product of AdSense, i.e. : AdSense for Content, AdSense for Search and AdSense for feeds, so you can choose which one is suitable for your site. (CMIIW)
It took me twice to send the "proposal" to Google to get AdSense for my blog. And I've learn one thing :
Don't give up on trying to apply to Google for AdSense. While waiting for your application to be approved by Google, try to make as many posts as you can. Try to write something different, so that Google will find that your blog is interesting enough and deserves the AdSense.
So, I guess it's time for me to maximize my blog's performance...Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment